Tony Curtis started singing at an early age, his first musical accomplishment was winning a talent show in Ocho Rios, Jamaica in 1991.
He got his musical influence from popular R&B singer such as Luther Vandros, Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder and reggae singers Bob Marley and Dennis Brown.
He continued singing mostly doing cover version of popular R&b hits.
In 2002 his got his first big break into the dancehall and reggae music industry. This was due to the released of his self produced hit single 'High Grade', a track from his album titled 'Stronge' which was released that same year.
Tony Curtis is a solo artists but is also a member of reggae quartet group called L.U.S.T, the members of the group are himself, Lukie-D, Thriller-U and Singing Melody.
Curtis has released six (6) studio albums:
• Designing Woman - 1994 (VP Records)
• Power Of Love - 2001 (Artists Only)
• Stronger - 2002 ( Music Ambassador)
• Keep On - 2002 (Stingray/Jetstar)
• Ready For The World - 2005 (Reggae Vibes/VP Records) and • Leave The Collie Alone - 2007 (Cousins)
• Fight It EP - 2011 (Greenyard Records)
After almost 2 decades in the business, 6 studio albums, a string of collaborations, new management and an accumulating international fan base, Tony Curtis adamantly insists on creating music that eloquently advocate the heartfelt concerns of people.