Black Exposure Live is holding its 2nd Annual Expo on Saturday 21st September 2013 at the prestigious Birmingham Town Hall located in the city centre, Which offers our exhibitors and sponsors a premier promotion space right at the heart of the City centre.
Black Exposure Live brings much more than a cultural and lifestyle exposition, It is a socially responsible community organisation dedicated to strengthening communities, inspiring youth and building better lives for everyone. This is an event for the whole family to enjoy with something for everyone.
Features of this year’s event include:
The Midland Black Hair and Beauty Showcase and Awards
• The Young Entertainer of the Year
• The Young Entrepreneur 2013.
• The Speedy Ladies Hairstylist 2013
• The Battle of the Barbers
• The BEX Live High Street Market Place.
• Seminars and workshops include Wealth creation, Health and Wellbeing, Natural hair, Healthy eating and Nutrition, and many more.
• Catwalk Shows, Fashion, Dance,
• Live entertainment and music throughout the day and evening.
• National singing sensation Angel and much more.
This high profile event will provide enormous marketing opportunities for companies and individuals as a platform to gain local, national and International exposure. BEX Live 2013 sponsorship is an excellent investment for companies and individuals who seek to enhance their image and brand awareness.
Join our growing number of partners who believe in our mission and employ this successful strategy to grow your business.
Tickets now available Black Exposure Live Tickets
Black Exposure Live