UK based AfroDeity is starting their second Castor Oil Challenge on November 1, 2013 and it will end on January 31st 2014.
What is a Castor Oil Challenge?
The aim of the challenge is to see if castor oil, and in particular Jamaican Black Castor Oil, aids in hair growth when using it at least three times a week in various ways. Here are some ways you can use castor oil on your hair:
• Use Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a pre shampoo treatment.
• Daily Maintenance: Apply small amounts of Jamaican Black Castor Oil daily to your hair roots and scalp. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your ﬁnger tips. You can leave the oil on your scalp overnight. Shampoo out in the morning.
• Once per week use Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment .
• Add it to your deep conditioner as a moisturising agent.
• Seal moisture on the ends, prevents the moisture leaving the hair easily after it has been applied.
What’s the big deal about Castor Oil? Castor Oil and in particularly Jamaican Black Castor Oil is renowned as hair growth aid, thickening and moisturising agent and conditioner. Castor Oil is known to have anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties and is a source of rinoleic acid and many essential fatty acids. It can be used to combat hair loss, treat scalp infection, helps treat split ends, conditions, moisturises, encourages hair growth and give the appearance of thicker hair.
How To Enter? You will need to join the challenge by November 1st 2013. To join the challenge comment on this blog post link (tell us a bit about your hair now and your goals for your hair) or join our Pinterest and Facebook Groups.
Please do let your friends know and join us by following on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. If you are on Facebook or Pinterest, post a picture! Post one on twitter and tag it with #afrodeity. Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone is able to join. All races, all hair styles, all lengths are able to take part in this challenge!
• Protective Styles, Relaxed, Locs, Weave, Extensions, Twists, Braids, Natural, please join us.
• Open to everyone, AfroDeity is based in the UK but we want to hear from everyone who is interested in maintaining their hair.
• As before the AfroDeity ladies are using the Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Liquid Hair Food for this challenge. If you are looking to top up your Castor Oil the AfroDeity Store now stocks Sunny Isle, Tropic Isle and Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
The Challenge will start on November 1st 2013 and end on January 31st 2014. On the last day we will announce a grand prize winner. Only active members in the challenge will be entered.
For further information email email@example.com with any questions.