International Meeting of Styles Festival 2016
The International Meeting of Styles Festival 2016, the 7th edition, brings 3 days of worldwide renowned street art and music to London.
The line up includes;
**LIVE MUSIC ARTISTS**
Ghosttown & the lyrical genius Dabbla
DJ’s Maj Duckworth
Sugai & Super Scratch Sunday
Trackside Burners (Itch FM)
3 FREE DAYS OF THE BEST LIVE STREET ART PAINTING FROM OVER 50+ ARTISTS + MUSIC, FOOD & GOOD TIMES
Festival highlights and activities.
– Unique free 3 day graffiti & music festival
– Live painting from 50+ painters, character artists & writers
– Live music artists across the weekend
– Kids painting workshops
– Dry Rub Dub BBQ on site
– Pop up bars & cafes on site serving tasty drinks & food
– A mini market of stalls will feature; art & clothing
– Exhibition running 19th of May until the 9th of June at the Relentless Number 5 space on Denmark street
The free festival takes place from Friday 27th – Sunday 29th May at Nomadic Gardens – off Brick Lane, Cheshire St, London.
For more information visit the official website